Business Partner blueprint Masterclass Corporate Contracts Training
The ultimate insiders program to 10x your business with B2B contracts.Enroll in Course
Business Partner blueprint Masterclass is the complete strategic alliance curriculum. It is the Landing Corporate Contracts blueprint, Solution Partner blueprint and Customer Partner blueprint courses all bundled into one comprehensive program.
Corporations currently and historically claim the greatest challenge to doing more contracting with small and diverse owned businesses is that:
1) very few small and diverse businesses know the corporation's business
2) very few know their supply chain and how to drive value inside it and
3) very few have the ability to handle the contracts once awarded
Landing Corporate Contracts blueprint is about building a profitable, scalable business designed to be attractive to large corporate customers.
You will discover where to position your business in the corporate supply chain for maximum profitability. How to ensure that your business operates the way a big customer desires.
Companies new to this market will gain confidence in the blueprint you need to successfully build a scalable business that can succeed in the corporate contracts market.
Solution Partner blueprint is about your ability to find great business partners that can support your ability to deliver lasting solutions to the corporate supply chain.
You will discover how to use partners and strategic relationships to build out corporate supply chain REQUIRED solutions in less time...and with lower investment as compared to going it alone.
You will discover how to navigate complex organizations and position your company to drive value and continuous improvement.
The Customer Partner blueprint course addresses the challenge of Corporations believing that:
"very few small and/or diverse businesses have the ability to handle the contracts once awarded." Corporations believe this based on more than 30 years of experience with small and/or diverse businesses failing to deliver on opportunities in their organizations.
This course will help you to discover:
How do you position the solution created by the strategic alliance in the corporate supply chain. How do you position it for long term contracting business growth. This provides you the business savvy you need to effectively navigate complex supply chains. It helps you to manage complex relationships. It additionally helps you to calibrate the needs of your business partner relationships so that your business can contract with large companies for decades.
This Business Partner blueprint Masterclass helps you to solve the challenges large corporations say are limiting your opportunities in their supply chain.
You will discover the end-to-end skills required to solve these challenges and build a legacy business that thrives in the lucrative corporate contracting market.
You will gain confidence that you have an operating plan allowing you to scale your business. You will have a value adding solution that generates repeat business. You lastly will have an effective customer strategy that successfully lands years of corporate contracts from which you can build your enduring business. All of this while avoiding the mistakes of those not implementing skills necessary to compete in this market.
Business Partner blueprint addresses Strategic Alliances from three dimensions:
1) What operating capacity do you have to support an alliance and what gaps can an alliance partner fulfill for your business. This helps your business combination avoid the failures and mistakes due to prematurely entering into partnerships without understanding what you really need in a partner.
2) How do you identify, negotiate and manage a strategic alliance with a business partner and how do you design it to provide the solution a big company seeks. This gives you confidence that the partnership will fill the needs for your business, your partner's business and meets the strategic goals you seek.
3) How do you position the alliance in the corporate supply chain for long term contracting business growth. This provides you the business savvy you need to effectively navigate complex supply chains, complex relationships and calibrate the needs of your business partner relationships so that your business can contract with large companies for decades.
The are no prerequisites for this course. You however will want to take this course so that you can build out a scalable business platform that one that will work in any market... whether you pursue corporate contracts or not.
Randall teaches diverse business owners how to transform their business and become successful in doing business with the largest companies in the world thereby fulfilling the hopes and dreams behind their true business purpose.
StartLesson 6 - Core - Customer Strategy and Relationships (8:04)
StartLesson 7 - Core - Employee Development and Satisfaction (8:03)
StartLesson 8 - Core - Quality, Process Improvement and Change Management (12:34)
StartLesson 9 - Core - Financial Analysis, Reporting, and Capital Management (8:07)
StartLesson 10 - Core - Management Responsibility (5:38)
StartLesson 11 - Core - Customer Acquisition (11:10)
StartLesson 12 - Core - Product Development (5:35)
StartLesson 13 - Core - Product Service Delivery (7:38)
StartLesson 14 - Core - Accounting Management (6:48)
StartLesson 15 - Core - Technology Management (8:11)